Wednesday 21 September 2011

Green Vision - Project 1A

Project 1A : My Link( line and shape )
Pika's first project
  • Logo name         :      Green Vision
  • Slogan                :      Build a greener environment 
  • Size                    :      23o mm x 23o mm
  • Colour                :      light green ,olive green ,light blue and black.
  • Materials            :      Zig Kurecolor Twin marker pen , Staedtler 6H ,2H & 2B pencils
                                      ,Staedtler Luna colour pencil ( for RUS104 logo) ,A3 catridge and board.
  • Logo shape        :      Eye structure and green city at the middle.

Process :
  1. Stage I  : Six draft logo drawn out. Logos are posted at my facebook for voting purpose
    facebook vote link :
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150311463919170.356946.779089169&type=3

logo II: 9 votes 
logo I :16 votes (highest vote )



logo V : 2 votes
logo IV : 5 votes
logo III : 3 votes
logo VI :4 votes


2. Stage II : Colouring and rearranging  ...                                                                                   

                





 3. Final Stage : Research and modify ...
Finally ....

Features :
My green concept logo design is modified from the eye's structure.







    1. Eye Frame : leaf - everyone has go green concept and awareness on the
                                      environmental pollution problem.
    2. Iris : Green City -thats the main aim for green vision to build more green
                                    buildings and develop more green cities.


    3.Pupil : clear blue moon - a healthy environment without haze and smog.




    4. Eyelash : Green Vision font - decoration make the eye logo look more attractive







    5.Slogan:Build a greener environment-my green vision group's mission







    Comment :
    The logo is my first step on my architecture journey. I will create more and more simple but luxury product and i believe only work hard + study smart only make my dream come true. Finally ,thanks to my IK's friend gave me comments and suggestion , Mr.Henry jun for sponsor me the materials and Mr.Lim ee wei for guiding me on produce and design my green vision logo.Thanks alot.



    Green Vision Product
    Copyright©2011

    No comments:

    Post a Comment